Remember Send me to Vienna?
This year, our hometown takes centre-stage!
Finally, weʼre sending someone down under to Melbourne.
Send me to Melbourne 2013 is the international competition for coffee lovers around the world.
Brought to you exclusively by Natvia – the all natural, low calorie sweetener crafted especially for coffee.
Once again, we bring together coffee fanatics from around the globe to express their love, obsession, dedication and passion for coffee. Not to mention, winning the top prize of a trip to Melbourne for the 2013 World Barista Championship!
For all of you whoʼve ear-bashed us about last yearʼs challenges…They were a pain in the brain, we get it! So, we’ve stripped it all the way back!
This year, all you have to do is to make a profile and then promote the heck out of it.
Yes, it is a straight on popularity contest.
One man. One vote. And thanks to women’s suffrage, the fairer sex can vote too!
Woo hoo!! Now that’s what I call Modernity and it can’t be stopped! Most votes, wins.
Yes, we want to see shameless self-promotion! Get your friends, family, colleagues and customers to vote for you online!
So, get on the Send me Melbourne bandwagon and send yourself Down Under to walk Melbourne’s laid-back lane ways and frolick with kangaroos!
The winner will receive:
- Return Flights to Melbourne inclusive of Accommodation from the 22nd-27th May 2013
- VIP Access to the Natvia Skybox lounge
- VIP Pass to the Sweet Fantasy Party
- Invitation to the Roasted Conversation Dinner
Dates to mark in your calendar:
- Send Me To Melbourne Launch – 13th Feb 2013.
- Voting starts – NOW!
- End of Competition – Thursday 25th April 2013 at 11:59 pm AEST time
- Winner Announced – Friday 26th April 2013
- World Barista Championships – 23rd-26th May 2013
To enter, go to www.sendmetomelbourne.com
Natvia is the Official Sweetener for the UK Barista Championships